ASMC strongly supports the Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) Certification. Please read below for information pertaining to the CDFM and how you may become certified. If you have any questions about the CDFM, you may find an answer on the FAQ page or in the attachment below.
In order to sit for the CDFM exams, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Adhere to the ASMC Pledge of Professionalism
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have completed the required years of financial management experience:
- Complete three years of defense-related financial management experience (without degree), OR
- Complete two years of defense-related financial management experience if the candidate holds an associate degree or higher, OR
- If no defense related financial management experience, then complete four years of federal government-related financial management experience (with an associate degree or higher).
Once you have passed all examinations, you will receive your CDFM certification. To learn more and enroll click here.
2010 - Current
CDFM Fequently Asked Questions_final.doc[...]
Microsoft Word document [27.1 KB]
By Toney Williams
Microsoft Power Point presentation [326.9 KB]
CDFM On-Site Training
CDFM and CDFM-A Members
The following members achieved their CDFM and/or CDFM-A within the last year: