The ASMC Cleveland Chapter is located in the Anthony J. Celebrezze Federal Building in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. It is headed by great leadership and maintained by a group of committee members determined to create opportunities for its members. Please follow the links below or to the left under Chapter Information to learn more about the Cleveland Chapter, its board and committee members, and other useful information.
The ASMC Mission Statement is: To promote education, training and professional development in all aspects of military comptrollership.
The Mission Statement and history of the American Society of Military Comptrollers can be found on the national web site: ASMC History
Constitution and Bylaws
The Cleveland Chapter adheres to the constitution and bylaws below. The national chapter constitution and by-laws may be accessed at the following: National Constitution and Bylaws
Pledge of Professionalism
ASMC members are expected to follow the Pledge of Professionalism:
- Be guided in all activities by loyalty to the highest principles always remembering that public office is a public trust.
- Refrain from activities which are in conflict with the public interest or are discreditable to the Society, and to avoid activities which create the appearance of such conflict.
- Exercise diligence, objectivity and integrity in professional activities, ever aware of the responsibility to eliminate improprieties.
- Refrain from the transmission or usage, for personal gain or advantage, of information obtained in the professional environment.
- Carefully earn and continuously protect my reputation for good moral character in comptrollership.
- Recognize that professional example will influence associates and efficiency.
- Recommend and initiate methods to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Continuously strive to increase my professional knowledge and skills to improve service and value to associates and the Society.
- Extend the same consideration to the rights and interests of others that I seek for myself.
- Respect the professionalism of fellow-members and work with them to promote the goals and programs of the Society.